One of the very first shrubs to flower in late winter or early spring, the Lynwood Gold Forsythia bursts into glorious yellow bloom before any leaves are seen, and often while snow still lies in patches in the shade. This valuable plant is a medium-sized shrub growing to 6 to 9 feet tall and across. It is extremely tough, growing in clay soils, or any other soil and resisting harsh growing conditions such as are found in many cities. When planting a garden some shrubs are indispensable because they are both easy to grow and spectacular in flower – this plant is a definite must-have in every garden.
- Early-blooming large golden flowers
- Covered in flower from top to bottom
- Easily grown in all garden conditions
- Tough, reliable and pest-free
- Great low privacy screen or hedge